This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Research Intern (Mechanical)
at Excelsior Engineering Solutions in Mumbai (Published at 27-04-2015)
We’re seeking talented people to join us in providing energy solutions around the globe and to further drive the adoption of solar in both power plants and distributed generation rooftop markets.
Our company, Excelsior Engineering Solutions, is a design, engineering & system integration consultancy firm in Solar PV sector. We offer services like Detailed Design & Engineering, Owner's Engineering, Project Management consultancy etc for Solar Projects. Our team is very experienced and qualified with several MW & kW projects under our belt.
Summary of Role:
Excelsior’s Engineering Department is seeking two summer interns to assist the team over breakthrough solar engineering designs. The Research Intern will assist engineering team on continuous design requirements as well as more strategic research projects throughout the summer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include assisting with the following (other duties may be assigned):
– Assist engineering team in solar energy system design
– Review and revise drawings and design documents in compliance with codes and standards
– Analysis of various design options available in market
– Preparation of component drawings for prototype fabrication
– Research on optimization of solar energy systems
– Conduct site visits to ensure harmonious operation of the project
– Applicant should be at-least from third year engineering with mechanical engineering background
– Should have minimum of 60% aggregate
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with members of different business groups
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Motivated and proactive self-starter with a demonstrated ability to finish work efficiently
– Able to engage in domestic travel as needed
– Stipend of Rs. 3000 per month along with other transportation allowances
– Experience certificate will be provided to the selected interns