This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Graphic Design Intern
at Nikhil Jaroli in Pune (Published at 13-05-2015)
- Work with our social media manager to bring out compelling and delightful creative and infographics that would drive user engagement on various social media channels.
- Work together with marketing team to create new ideas for ads, campaigns, e-mailers, etc.
- Designing and creating innovative and eye-catching designs for presentations and client materials.
- Coordinating with Internal teams of HTML/ PHP to deliver the designs as per the requirements.
- Suggest on newer ideas and path breaking designs.
- Brainstorming to generate out-of-the-box and innovative concepts and ideas.
- Developing rough sketches to illustrate concepts to other creatives.
- Develop Graphic Design, Brand designs, Campaign designs, artworks, etc.
NOTE: Lastly, we'd like to see your portfolio showing off your amazing work & conceptual design skills!
Qualification: Any degree(ongoing or completed) in Graphic design or equivalent.
Join Date: Immediate
- Must have a portfolio..
- Working knowledge of the Adobe package (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Well versed with the current industry design trends and willing to contribute his/her excellence in the internship.
- Top-notch design and illustration skills, and an eye for typography.
- Independent thought and action.
- Ability to decide and prioritise correctly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- A Startup experience.
- Certificate along with Stipend.
- Minimum 1 month & Maximum as you like.
Aplly at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Graphic Design Intern".