This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Content development intern
at Guru-G Learning Labs (India)Pvt Ltd in Bangalore (Published at 23-06-2015)
We're a 1.5 yr old startup selected by Unreasonable At Sea (by Unreasonable Institute & co-founder of Stanford d.school) as one of the Top 11 global tech startups in the social impact space. We launched Guru-G, the world's first gamified platform for teaching & teacher-training in Dec 2013 after validating our early prototypes in 5 countries. We now work with 400+ schools who signed up for the academic year of 2014-15.
We're looking for Interns to be a part of our content research lab in developing content for K12 education. You will be working directly with the founding team and content experts in creating innovative teaching methods & strategies that can be easily adopted across various schools we work with. Here are some things we are looking for in an ideal intern:
- A fresh and creative outlook on how education should be
- Good command over content writing
- First-hand experience/good insights in school education and lesson plan creation would be a great add-on!
- A strong understanding of one or more of the following subjects – Maths, Science, Languages & social sciences
- Experience –2 years or less
Work hours: it's up to you when and how you want to work with your team. Our lab will be open 24x7.