This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Digital Marketing Internship
at Purplerain in Bangalore (Published at 16-06-2016)
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills – you will be a key liaison between multiple parties across functions
- Reporting: level the social media platforms available to review analytics and report out campaign effectiveness
- Monitor the company’s brand externally in order to create and contribute to social conversations
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to promote social media activity from other business units
All Jobs Purplerain
Digital Marketing Executive
Front End Developer
Customer Support Specialist
Content Strategist at Purplerain