This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
We are looking for Tax Analyst
at Richa in Bangalore (Published at 27-06-2016)
Leading Financial Services Company
Company Name, Profile, and Work Culture: One of the leading tax refund company who customers get back the tax they've overpaid. They are already trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers.
Industry: Financial Services
Functional Area: Customer Care / Customer Services
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: Richa - firstname.lastname@example.org - 7259016587
Number of Vacancies: 3 for day shift / 2 for night shift
Keywords: Tax Analyst, Voice Support, Cold Calling, Inbound Calling, Outbound Calling, Tax Knowledge, Chat Support, Client Handling, Customer Support, US, UK.
Job Title / Designation: Tax Analyst
To support the manager and other office staff in completing refund applications and undertaking support and administration functions for the office.
- Answer phone calls as required in a professional and timely manner ensuring clients receive accurate help and advice and where appropriate transfer them to the right person.
- Talk to clients via chat to ensure all their questions are answered and they have all the relevant and accurate information.
- Correspond with clients where more information is required.
- Ensure the database is kept up to date with all relevant information so that other team members are aware of what correspondence and actions you have performed.
- File records in a timely and accurate manner in the approved filing system.
- Complete and file 64-8’s, R38’s, P87’s and any other relevant forms at HMRC.
- Call potential clients to offer help in completing the application form over the phone.
- Support the Processing and Calling Teams in processing to ensure backlogs are kept to a minimum.
- Process mail received from HMRC on the behalf the client.
- Data entry support.
- Phone HMRC to obtain client pay and tax details and any other relevant information.
- Prepare and distribute mail as required.
- General administration as required e.g. photocopying, emptying rubbish bins, running errands.
- Perform other tasks as may be required from time to time by the manager or employer.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Perform all tasks and procedures in a professional manner.
- When relating with clients – be approachable and friendly working on developing a good working rapport.
- Follow through in a positive way on client’s requests. Ensuring promises made to clients are fulfilled as promised.
- Use good listening and communication skills to build appropriate levels of trust with clients.
- Practice effective telephone skills.
- Display appropriate standards of office courtesy and maintain a personal appearance suitable with that of a provider of professional services.
- Actively self-educate where a job demands skills and knowledge in an unknown area
Specific Skill Set: experience and skills in a similar role is desired
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 year minimum. International company experience
Annual CTC: 35,200 per month including all allowances and taxes
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore.
Minimum Education Requirements: bachelor degree
No of rounds of Interviews: 1
Work Timings: Monday to Saturday - 10 hours per shift, 1 hour for breaks
Travel & Allowance: N/A
Relocation & Reimbursement: N/A
All Jobs Richa
Sales and Marketing Executives
Looking for Interaction Designers