This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at HS BRANDS PVT. LTD in Bangalore (Published at 04-07-2016)
HS Brands Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: HS Brands Pvt. Ltd.
HS Brands Pvt. Ltd. is comprised of the Mershimer Group and Service Sleuth, which combine Loss Prevention, Franchise Royalty Assurance, Market Research and Mystery Shopping to create a one-stop shop for companies in need of solutions to existing problems. HS Brands Pvt. Ltd. is a leader in the loss prevention industry because it provides “tried and true” tactics using cutting edge technology to design programs for its clients that produce results to minimize loss and boost sales.
Mr. Sanjeev Shenoy, Managing Director, started HS Brands Pvt. Ltd., in May 2008. There has been a 100% growth in turnover, year on year over the last 6 years.
Today, HS Brands Pvt. Ltd. works with some of the most recognized brands as clients. We are committed to growing their client’s business through customer service excellence and loss prevention strategies utilizing the industry’s most advanced technology.
Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer is a tool used by Mystery Shopping Providers and market research companies to measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. Mystery Shopping is a common practice in a lot of restaurant, retail, casino, automotive and hospitality industries because it gives you first hand insight into what it’s like to be a customer. It can be used to gather specific information about a product or service, or to check up on the customer experience and what type of customer service they receive. HS Brands Pvt. Ltd. works with its client company to come up with a report that is specific for their customers shopping experience.
Company Address: 1st & 2nd Floor, Royal Arcade, No. 934, MICO Layout 16th Main Road, BTM 2nd Stage Bangalore – 560 076
Industry: Market Research
Functional Area: Coordination
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: email@example.com - 08041212005.
Number of Vacancies: 5
Keywords: Project Coordinator, Project Executive, Project Management, Project Lead, Mystery Shoppers, Project Planning, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Client Servicing, Retail, Customer Service, Market Research, Mystery Auditors.
Job Title / Designation: Project Co-ordinator / Project Executive (Non-Technical Projects)
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- The incumbent is solely responsible for executing a project effectively & efficiently, within the given deadline. One point contact for all the assignment related issues.
- The incumbent should have the ability to manage various projects efficiently at a time.
- Able to explain the concept of Mystery Shopping to Freelancers and should make sure that they register & assign shops to Freelancers based on the criteria provided by the clients
- Train and guide shoppers to perform the audits as per client requirements
- Makes sure that the assignment timelines are strictly followed.
- Should be proactive in getting new Freelancers and add them into our database
- The applicant should be prompt in handling client queries
Growth Path: This position is based on the assistance you provide to the project lead in providing, implementing and coordinating all information necessary for the smooth running of the project. Progress to the level of a Sr. Project Coordinator will result from growing your technical skills while developing and maturing your interpersonal skills, communication, leadership, supervision and management skills.
Specific Skill Set:
- Strong communicator with ability to articulate ideas, both written and verbal
- Should have command in professional email communication
- Basic strategic and tactical marketing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, Access, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of global brands /exposure to geographies/interest in net surfing like facebook, twitter etc.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 0 – 4 years
Annual CTC: 1.9 LPA to 3 LPA
Location(s) of Job: BTM Layout, Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduation (MBA is preferable)
No of rounds of Interviews: 5 (Telephonic, HR, Written Test, Managerial round and final round with Business Head)
Work Timings: Monday - Friday (10 am - 6:30 pm)
Travel & Allowance: N/A
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skill in English
- Should be able to speak in Hindi
Relocation & Reimbursement: N/A
Any other skill set: Flexible working in weekends, if required