This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at Chitrakoota school in Bangalore (Published at 11-07-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Chitrakoota is the best school in Bangalore, located in Vijayanagar and Nagarbhavi, Kengeri Ring Road. We embrace the legendary and unique method of education called the Montessori Method in Pre-Primary. This method has been accepted and practiced internationally for the past 100 years.
In Primary, apart from the Montessori methodology, we follow a distinct, children-friendly methodology of teaching which makes learning an interesting and enjoyable experience for children.
The time-honored wisdom and awareness imparted at Chitrakoota School, Bangalore’s Top School builds the foundation for a secure future.
Company Address: No. 37/6, Nagadevanahalli, Kengeri Ring Road, Kengeri, Bangalore – 560056
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org – 08041212005.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Functional Area: Administration
Keywords: Admin Executive, Administration Executive, Handling calls, Incoming calls, Outgoing calls, Handling queries, back office, Prepare presentation, Front office
Job Title / Designation: Admin Executive
Job Description: We are looking for a competent Administrative Executive to provide administrative support to our organization in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Act as the point of contact between the parents and school as in to handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing to the correspondence.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs when asked by the manager.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system Requirements
- Relevant experience as an administrative executive position, preferably with the administration of school background or in any other domain.
Specific Skill Set:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: min 1+ years of experience
Annual CTC: max 250000/- (depends on the caliber of the candidate)
Location(s) of Job: Nagadevanahalli / Vijayanagar
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduation
No of rounds of Interviews: 5
Work Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
Travel & Allowance: N/A
Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi
Relocation & Reimbursement:
Any other skill set: