This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
at YuMiGo in Gurgaon (Published at 12-07-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: YuMiGo aspires to solve all current and future pain points for international travelers beyond hotel and ticket booking. YuMiGo is a discovery and transaction platform on web and mobile for Foreign Exchange and International SIM card services; with Travel Insurance, Travel Loans and Visa to be added shortly. It aims to be the go-to app for all international travelers around the globe by addressing their pre-destination and in-destination needs.
Company Address: 1102, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurgaon
Industry: International travel and tourism
Functional Area: Digital Marketing.
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: email@example.com - 08041212005.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Keywords: Digital Marketing Experts, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Managing, Online Media, SEO, SEM.
Job Title / Designation: DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
- We’re looking for self-driven individuals who can thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and are passionate about learning, strong ownership and continuous improvement of client experience. The applicants should have good problem solving skills and should have attitude to take on challenges.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Strategize and Execute Online/Mobile Display, Affiliate, and Social Media Campaigns to drive Traffic, New User Acquisition and Brand. Online/Mobile Media Planning.
- Manage brand communication and creative ideation and development. Strengthen the brand to increase brand searches and direct traffic.
- Activation & Engagement of Existing Users - Effectively use the own and earned media to drive unpaid traffic, acquisitions, and activations.
- Campaign/Consumer Analytics, Insights, and Optimizations. Manage Digital, Social, and Creative Agencies to deliver Business Results. Plan and execute Market/Consumer Research and develop actionable Insights.
- We want people who can and want to learn new stuff in real-time while on the job.
Specific Skill Set:
- Excellent communication skills, ready and willing to take on and lead offbeat projects that may not always be in the ambit of a typical Brand Manager.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 2 - 4 years.
Annual CTC: 3 - 6 LPA + ESOPs for Rockstars!
Location(s) of Job: Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Minimum Education Requirements: NA
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings: Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 6:30
Travel & Allowance: As per company policy
Languages: Hindi, English
Relocation & Reimbursement: NA
Any other skill set: NA
All Jobs YuMiGo
Customer Support Executive
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS