This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Tea Tour- Officer
at Tea Company in Darjeeling (Published at 12-09-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Reputed Company (name of Organization to be kept undisclosed)
Industry: Tea Industry
Functional Area: Sales and Customer Relations
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: email@example.com - 08041212005.
Number of Vacancies: 4(Male/Female)
Keywords: Tea Tour Officer, Sales Officer, Customer Relations, Customer Support, Direct Sales, Tour Operators.
Job Title / Designation: Tea Tour- Officer
Reporting to- Senior Assistant Manager
- Learn about your organization’s history, products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Welcoming groups of tourists and conduct tea garden and factory tour and tea tasting experience. Maintain engagement of the tourists during the tour and encourage positive feedbacks.
- Present products and membership schemes to the visitors for sales.
- Manage and handling face-to-face enquiries from visitors courteously
- Marketing the tea tours and services to various influencers such as hotels, tour operators, associations in the locality by visits and meetings.
- Working with other team members in improving customer experience
- Working together in team for improving customer service procedures, policies and standards as and when required.
- Graduate in any disciple
- Background in hospitality/aviation will be preferred
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in sales/hospitality/aviation industry/training
Specific Skill Set:
- Language fluency – English, Hindi, any regional language or international language
- Excellent communication skills, and a clear voice to speak to groups
- Interpersonal skills of handling people and difficult situations
- Team worker
- Ability to present information in an interesting way
- Good memory for facts, figures and events
- Willingness to learn
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: Fresher/ 2 years
Annual CTC: 100,000/-
Location(s) of Job: Darjeeling
Minimum Education Requirements: 12th Pass/ Graduation
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Work Timings: 9am-6pm
Travel & Allowance: NA
Languages: English/Hindi/ Bengali/ Nepali
Relocation & Reimbursement: NA