This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at TRIPIN in Mumbai (Published at 13-10-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Every now and then there is a revolutionary product in the market that changes everything.
With so many convenient technological innovations coming up to make personal life more
Comfortable, we went out to create one common solution that could resolve at least one major
Problem of the business community using the latest technology available today.
The road transport industry or the logistics industry has been the most distressed industry for
ages. It is one industry that connects all the industries with each other. It also means that all the
Problems faced by this industry also has an effect on all the industries and hence the economy.
Now how do we bring a revolution? How do we make people change who haven't changed for
years? We needed a system that distributes the effect of revolution to all the members of the
business community. We needed a system that will become an integral part of the business. We
needed to ORGANIZE the industry. Therefore, we introduced three most important aspects to
the industry, Security, Transparency and Reliability and used them to bond the industry to any
Trip In Inc.
A fast growing Network Orchestrator with innovation and design as its core.
Industry: Network Orchestrators in Logistics
Functional Area: HR
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: Niveditha - Niveditha.email@example.com - 7259016578
Number of Vacancies: 1
Keywords: HR Executive, HR, HR Head, Recruitment, Human Resource, Employee Management, Training, HR Head.
Job Title / Designation: HR Executive
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Scout, acquire and retain talent appropriate for current vacancies
- Identify and leverage innovative channels for recruiting
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews across profiles
- Negotiate compensation and extend employment offers
- Coordinate with the business to identify the hiring needs and determine the effectiveness of our recruiting plans
- Manage external partners, if required, to meet hiring needs
- Be a brand ambassador through recruiting on campus and networking at relevant events/conferences
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Expert Interviewing Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate working knowledge of business software applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain organized filing systems, various activity reports and tracking logs, to assure effective follow-up
- Experience in internet based company preferred
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 3 to 6 years
Annual CTC: 5,00,000
Location(s) of Job: Mumbai
Minimum Education Requirements: MBA Preferred
No of rounds of Interviews: 2 Rounds
Work Timings: 10 AM - 7 PM
Travel & Allowance: Vehicle Expenses & Mobile Phone Bill
Languages: English & Hindi
Relocation & Reimbursement: No
Any other skill set: Should be able to do other basic admin work, to support the management and team.