This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at INNOVIMA TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD in Bangalore (Published at 17-10-2016)
Innovima Technologies Pvt. LtdCompany Name, Profile, Work Culture: Innovima Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is an organization lead by innovation, providing business solutions in the domain of ‘Sustainability Technologies’
Industry: Engineering Technologies
Functional Area: Data Analyst
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: Nirupama- Nirupama.firstname.lastname@example.org - 7338188200
Number of Vacancies: 2 Nos
Keywords: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Data Quality, Clean Data, Data Mining, Data Integrations, Data Collections.
Job Title / Designation: Data Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Specific Skill Set:
- Preferably B.E. background
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, data mining & analysis.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 01 - 03 Years
Annual CTC: ₹ 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: Any Graduate (Preferably BE)
No of rounds of Interviews: 02 Rounds
Work Timings: 10.00 am - 06.00 pm
Travel & Allowance: NA.
Languages: English / Kannada / Hindi.
Relocation & Reimbursement: - NA -
Any other skill set:
- Advanced Excel skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented, mathematically inclined, able to work independently and with computers and database structures.