This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at SIGNA DESIGN in Bangalore (Published at 26-10-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: We are a boutique luxury award winning interior design firm with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore. The company was founded in 2007 by Darshana Patel who is an alumnus of LS Raheja School of Architecture.
We take pride in bespoke customized luxury designed to our style we called ‘India Modern’ which is an amalgamation of modern minimalist design with traditional Indian art/ craft and techniques in a way that has not been done before. We also design furniture, products and also take up interesting projects outside the interior design domain such as wedding design, photography.
Our projects have included
- High End Residences
- Lounge Bars/ Restaurants
- Signature Corporate Offices
- Healthcare Spaces
- Retail Spaces
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SignaDesignIndia/
Industry: Interior Design
Functional Area: Interior Design - Position only for Bangalore
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: Chaitra- email@example.com – 9980877733.
Number of Vacancies: 6
Keywords: Interior Designer, Interior Designing, Architects, Architecture, AutoCAD, Google Sketch up, B Arch, Fresher, M Arch.
Job Title / Designation: Interior Designer
- We expect our team members to have a very good working knowledge of AutoCAD. We work in exacting standards and expect nothing but the best for ourselves and our clients.
- The job timings are 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday through Saturday. With site work and schedules it is possible that timelines could be beyond the working time. You will also be expected to visit sites and coordinate with contractors, PMC for reviewing site progress, preparing site reports.
- At office, you are expected to prepare layouts, detailed working drawings and bill of quantities with material specifications for the projects you will be working up and as instructed.
- The job will have a 6 months’ probation period and upon confirmation, you will be eligible for all perks and privileges as is the industry norm.
- Apart from AutoCAD, working knowledge of Google Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop is also recommended.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 0 - 1 years
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: B. Arch or 3 Year Diploma in interior design from a reputed institution
Annual CTC: Rs.15 k per month for fresher and Rs. 20 k per month for someone with one-year relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 1 round at office with test on the computer to check working knowledge of AutoCAD and design basics which should last an hour.
Work Timings: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm - Monday through Saturday
Languages: English, Hindi and any local language
Relocation & Reimbursement: Travel to site when on work is reimbursed