This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at Legal MD in Bangalore (Published at 26-10-2016)
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Legal MD is a group promoted by seasoned entrepreneurs & qualified professionals. WE have launched a new age product for the Medical Community, which we sell an annual package to doctors. Our main objective is to provide best of the class Medico-Legal Services to our valued clients, along with rendering need based value added services with a promise of One-Stop Solutions for all their Needs. We provide expert legal services exclusively for Doctors.
Why work with LegalMD?
You will be challenged. You will be valued. You will be part of a growing team.
You may have been told that in today's world it is unrealistic to have a sustainable career at a single employer. We don't buy that. Stability is at the forefront of LegalMD & still make you an entrepreneur with stock options and profit share.
So what do we do? LegalMD is the leading provider of medico-legal services to physicians, dentists and many other healthcare providers. In short, we protect reputations and assets from lawsuits.
To be the best, we value employees who are seeking a place to grow, take ownership and be challenged. In other words, we want people for the long haul. We ask each employee to help drive our growth in a culture that encourages creativity and camaraderie to, quite simply, continue to be the best.
Industry: Healthcare (Service Industry)
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: Savitha - firstname.lastname@example.org - 9731230235.
Number of Vacancies: Delhi - 5 nos.; Bangalore - 2 nos.
Keywords: Product Manager, Sales, Sales Head, Business Development, Business Development Executive, BDM, Business Development Manager.
Job Title / Designation: Product Manager
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Ready to work from grass-root sales and in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial experience – learn from a team of serial entrepreneurs who have launched 2 very successful start-ups in recent past.
- Multi-task and learn various aspects of business – mainly business launch, product development, trainings, team building & business development.
- Understanding and rolling out the concept of Risk Management in the medical fraternity & explaining the concept of Medico Legal coverage.
- Handling direct product sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Calling doctors on regular basis to service them better and liaison to get more effective referrals, renewals and more.
- Brand development, sales strategy development.
- Represent the company in exhibitions and conferences.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Personally observe the performance of the Sales team in the field on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the team so that they possess sufficient product knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with desire to be an entrepreneur tomorrow
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are essential.
- Fluency in English both written and oral is must.
- Open attitude – understand start-up challenges and how to multi-task and manage multi-dimensional roles
- Ability to ensure tasks within areas of responsibility is completed in a timely manner.
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working.
- Ability to forge alliances/tie ups quickly.
- Must have a go getter attitude
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection.
Specific Skill Set: Business Development/ Client Servicing
The industries we can look to hire from: Pharma, Life/general/Health from channels like Bancassurance , Direct etc , from banks who are selling DEMAT/CASA etc.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 2- 5 years
Annual CTC: Rs. 4.8 LPA (In Hand) ; CTC: 7.98 LPA (stock options for performers, after 1 year completion)
Location(s) of Job: Delhi & Bangalore.
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduation; MBA
No of rounds of Interviews: Telephonic & F2F
Work Timings: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Travel & Allowance: Yes; Monthly reimbursements
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada (For Bangalore)
Relocation & Reimbursement: N/A
Any other skill set: Excellent Communication Skills, Confident, Go-Getter, Entrepreneurial Mindset