This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
Field Sales Executive
at Commandall Technologies Pvt Ltd in Bangalore (Published at 21-11-2016)
Commandall Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Commandall Technologies Pvt Ltd . is a dynamic and competitive System Integration Company providing comprehensive IT infrastructure solutions, products and services. We are rapidly emerging as a leading player in the IT Infrastructure Industry.We are the Premium Business Partner for Dell, B2B Channel Partners for Airtel,
Company Address: Door No : 134,1st Floor, Gandhi Bazaar Circle, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 04
Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org - 08041212005.
Number of Vacancies: 02
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Officer, Business Development executive, Business Development Officer, BDE, BDO
Functional Area: Sales/ Business development/ Marketing
Job Title / Designation: Field Sales Executive
A Field Sales Executive’s role is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new clients.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue to the company
- Setting up appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops positive business relationships
- Researching on companies and industry needs to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of products through a defined channel of acquisition(corporates)
- Maintaining healthy Business relationships with Clients
Specific Skill Set:
- Young, dynamic & self - motivated individual with a passion for sales with good communication skills and IT fluency
- Aggressive with drive and high energy levels who shows potential to convert sales and achieve targets
- Should be extremely good in follow – ups
- Ability to understand a client situation and present a relevant product
- Candidate must have a Two -Wheeler and a valid Driving License
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 0-2 years
Salary: 9 to 14 thousand/ month + Sales incentives + Accident and disability insurance will be provided.
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: PUC Pass
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Work Timings: 9 :30 to 6:30
Travel & Allowance: Will be provided at actuals
Languages: Kannada, English or Hindi.
Relocation & Reimbursement: Reimbursement at actuals.
Any other skill set: Must have 2 wheeler and license.