This job ad has been posted over 30 days ago...
at Ramya in Bangalore (Published at 25-11-2016)
Solution IQ India
Company Name, Profile, and Work Culture: SolutionsIQ is one of Indias top notch Agile Consulting firm that focuses on partnering with clients to build great teams that build great products!
Based out of Bangalore, SolutionsIQ-India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SolutionsIQ Inc. headquartered in Seattle, WA, a 300+ people strong boutique Agile Consulting Company.
With more than 30 years of experience, SolutionsIQ has a deep understanding of software delivery excellence and the experience to produce it. A leading provider of agile consulting, certified training, coaching, development, and team professionals, SolutionsIQ delivers a comprehensive Agile solution to companies and organizations seeking to leverage on Agile practices and software development methods to improve their work processes. We help our international client base navigate the complex cross-functional changes required for a successful agile transition.
SolutionsIQ is known for its far-reaching delivery capability. Our expertise in agile practices and methodologies, coupled with our pragmatic approach and depth of experience, enables us to deliver a unique blend of Agile services to a broad range of global industries. SolutionsIQ serves a growing client base of large corporations in US, Parts of Europe and India by providing them the Agile tools and practices they need to successfully innovate in todays dynamic and diverse marketplace.
Website: www.solutionsiq.com & www.solutionsiq.in
Functional Area: Admin
Point of Contact for CVs / Email ID : Ramya- firstname.lastname@example.org- 9108002981
Number of Vacancies: 1
Keywords: admin and facilities, vendors office supply, office upkeeping, travel booking, hotel booking, Negotiation skills, Petty cash management, Administration, Administration Executive, Administration Specialist
Job Title / Designation: Administration Specialist
- Interact with hotel chains to negotiate the best rates for stay of employees and for events/trainings.
- Negotiation and booking of domestic and international travel tickets with travel agency and airlines.
- Manage any office admin staff and making sure administrative functions in the office are taken care of.
- Interacting with vendors for office supply, training supply, printing, other services, etc
- Managing the timesheet system which includes setting up of accounts, projects, tasks and generating reports for employees, contractors and contracts / engagements.
- Weekly attendance tracker for employees and giving that input to the accounts group after approval of the management for payroll, leave management and client invoicing.
- Expense management of employees and contractors.
- Work weekly with accounting team so that the expense details are recorded well in the accounting system.
- Managing the petty cash register.
- Help the management with any reporting needs.
- Constantly improve the process by regular retrospectives.
- Role Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role a must.
- Strong ability to take initiative and do multiple things
- Ability to work well with MS Excel to input data and create reports.
- Internet and email experience
- Proficient typing skills with minimal errors
- Escalate impediments in a timely manner
- Eagerness to run these functions in an agile manner.
- Ability to support the needs on a phone even when not available at the office.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Professional in all forms of communication
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 5+ years
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: Any Graduation
Annual CTC: As per market standard
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Work Timings: 9-6 PM
Relocation & Reimbursement : Preferably from Bangalore
Any other skill set: Team Player, Excellent communication skills